Event's DetailsFREE EVENT Learn how to protect yourself from online, phone and other fraud!
• Fraud awareness for seniors
• Cybercrime, Passwords & Computer Security
• Counterfeit Money
• Counterfeit Goods
The day will be divided up into sessions, starting at 9:30am. Added to the four core sessions below, will be four presentations from local financial providers based on their experience with our community and these types of fraud. The final order of the sessions and presentations will be published here when confirmed.
• 9:30 – 10:30am: Fraud Awareness for Seniors – presented by Brock Godfrey from the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
• Coffee Break
• 11:00am – Noon: Recognizing Counterfeit Money – presented by Manuel Parreira, Regional Director of the Bank of Canada
• 12:30pm – 1:15pm: Recognizing Counterfeit Goods (presenter TBD)
• 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Cybercrime, Passwords & Computer Security – presented by Brock Godfrey
• 2:45pm – TBA
PRESENTED BY: Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre, Royal Canadian Mint, Bank of Canada
SPONSORED BY: TDCanada Trust, BMO, Main Street Credit Union, RBC Dominion Securities / Youmans Starek Hill Wealth Management Team, Canada Post
Event's LocationRoyal Canadian Legion, Grand Bend
20 Municipal Dr Grand Bend N0M 1T0, Canada